Effective time management is required skill for most business professionals in Singapore, but not every one knows the best-practice techniques for better managing your time and getting more accomplished in less time.
This Time Management training course by PD Training teaches you time saving techniques like how to manage the time spent on email more effectively, how to overcome procrastination, how to improve your concentration, how to deal with regular distractions and how to prioritize tasks.
At the end of this training, you will be able to get more work accomplished in less time, find a better balance in your life, get on top of your to-do list and feel better about your level of daily productivity.
This Time Management training course can be delivered at your premises anywhere in Singapore by one of our expert local or international trainers of via our public course schedule.
|Advanced Skills for Elite Personal and Executive Assistants||1 day course|
|Business Etiquette Training Course||1 day course|
|Computer Basics Foundation Training Course||1 day course|
|Foundation Skills for Elite Personal and Executive Assistants Training Course||1 day course|
|Foundation Skills for New HR Officers Training Course||1 day course|
|Meeting Management Training Course||1 day course|
|Minute-Taking Training Course||1 day course|
|Personal Productivity Training Course||1 day course|
|Professional Telephone Skills Training Course||1 day course|
|Time Management Training Course||1 day course|
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
"Systematic teaching, relevant group work and practical tips."
Individual Course Participant
"Learned "success of business will not bring you happiness, but happiness bring you success of business"."
-Individual Course Participant
"I like the "Eat the ugliest frog" first. I think this is most useful part."
-Planet Asia Pte Ltd
Do you feel that there is too much to do, yet you have very little time? Have you ever wished that you had more hours in a day? This Time Management training course from PD Training in Singapore can help you overcome these challenges. This course teaches you how to set priorities and manage your time wisely.
Managing time well enables you to be in control of your life and allows you to act on situations rather than react to situations. When reacting to situations, you are ill-prepared and under stress, so your action is unplanned and probably time consuming. Whereas, when you act on situations, it is well planned and thus allows you to function at your highest capacity. Many people spend their days in a frenzy of activity, but actually achieve very little because they are not concentrating on the right things in the right order.
According to the Pareto Principle, or the ‘80:20 Rule’, typically 80% of unfocused effort generates only 20% of results. The remaining 80% of results are achieved with only 20% of focused effort.
This Time Management Training course is about doing the right things better.
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 1
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 2
Types of Goals
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 3
Prioritise the Day
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 4
Plan to Succeed
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 5
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 6
Managing Unexpected Events
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 7
Organised Work Stations
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 8
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 9
Rituals Are Required
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 10
How to Best Manage Meetings
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 11
Time Management Training Course - Lesson 12
In-House training benefits:
To Be Engaged All Day
Activities and discussion for engaged learning all day.
An outstanding trainer
On average PDT trainers have 15 years industry experience 7 years training experience.
Focussed on you
We always tailor activities and scenarios to be relevant to you.
Refresher Course $0
In-House and Public Class participants are welcome to join a public class in the same topic for 12 months.
1/2 Price Coaching
We all know the importance of reinforcement, so we'll come back within 90 days of the original course 1/2 price.
The confidence of booking with an acclaimed multi national training company.
Support, reinforcement & extension eLearning and videos in the App.
org' ment vt. sounds like augment
1. to make greater;
2. to increase impact
Beyond the classroom, the orgmenta app from PD Training augments our instructor led courses by engaging learners before, during and after training.
The Learning impact is increased by providing a personalised and contextualised learning experience, followed by ongoing collaboration and reinforcement on demand.×