- 180 days access of online training course
- Study Guides
- Practice Exam
- PMI PDUs: 55 PDUs
- Prerequisites: Preferably Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Not Mandatory), Good understanding of Statistics
To purchase on invoice please email your consultant today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certification exams are purchased separately directly from PearsonVUE PeopleCert.
The PD Training Six Sigma Black Belt eLearning course is structured to teach the problem-solving methodology so trainees gain an in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma process and how to apply the methodology to projects as opposed to how to use a specific set of tools.
Trainees build a thorough understanding of when and why they should perform an action (2 sample t-test for example) how to perform that action and how to properly interpret the result of the output in both a "statistical" and "practical" sense.
Alignment to Lean Six Sigma Industry Standards
PD Training is recognised by the IASSC as an Accredited Provider. This means that the PD Training eLearning Belt courses are highly aligned by IASSC - the global certification body for six sigma certifications
In addition an independent study conducted in coordination with Bearing Point Consulting determined that the PD Training curriculum matched the DMAIC ASQ Body of Knowledge to a degree greater that 90%.
What's covered in this Lean Six Sigma eLearning Course
COURSE CONTENT FOR LEAN SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT
What's covered in this Lean Six Sigma eLearning course?
- Understanding Lean Six Sigma
- Define - Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Define - Selecting Projects
- Define - Elements of Waste
- Measure - Welcome to Measure
- Measure - Six Sigma Statistics
- Measure - Measurement System Analysis
- Measure - Process Capability
- Analyze - Welcome to Analyze
- Analyze - Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Analyze - Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part 1
- Analyze - Hypothesis Testing Normal Data Part 2
- Analyze - Hypothesis Testing Non Normal Data Part 1
- Analyze - Hypothesis Testing Non Normal Data Part 2
- Improve - Welcome to Improve
- Improve - Process Modeling Regression
- Improve - Advanced Process Modeling
- Improve - Designing Experiments
- Improve - Experimental Methods
- Improve - Full Factorial Experiments
- Improve - Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Improve - Wrap Up and Action Items
- Control - Welcome to Control
- Control - Advanced Experiments
- Control - Advanced Capability
- Control - Lean Controls
- Control - Defect Controls
- Control - Wrap Up and Action Items